2013/01/06

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”

My christmas wasn't that great this year. My mom had to work on Christmas Eve and my sister choked on a chicken bone on christmas day and had to go to hospital then with my mom and my brother. I could have went with them, but hospitals aren't to my liking. As they told me later the chicken bone problem solved itself after the doctors gave my sister a sedative tablet.

At least I can always bank on my mom's talent to find the perfect gifts |・ω・`) She did not just help me finding the perfect present for my brother (a guide book for Nuremberg; He wants to go there this year. I haven't seen him that excited all my life.), she also found the perfect presents for me and probably helped my brother and my sister as well (´ー`) Here are some photos:
 
100_3334100_3333
I got some clothes, an owl bag I already posted on poupéegirl, a lot of tea and a tea cup that isn't on the photos, shoes, a DIY set (for decorating a small mirror) and the book "Little Miss Shy" (I adore that book.) from my mom. That huge tea cup is from my brother. And from my sister I got the boot toppers (I need to take a photo of them worn! They're super cute (´∀`)♥) and two healing stones.

And here you can see me wearing most of the clothes I got:
ImageProxy.mvcImageProxy1.mvc
Everything I Only the cardigan.


Take care.

3 comments:

  1. Echt schöne Geschenke die du bekommen hast. ^^
    Schade, dass dein Weihnachten ansonsten nicht so toll war. Bei mir wars dieses Jahr echt bombig,... vorher hatte ich nie sehr schöne Weihnachten. XD''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke.
      Das freut mich total für dich (◕‿◕✿)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete