2013/01/17

I LOVE LONDON.

I've ordered a personal organizer some weeks ago and it finally arrived yesterday. This isn't very exciting at all for most people, but since I always get too lazy to use my personal organizers after a few weeks, I decided to buy a more expensive one this time. I hope the money I spent will motivate me (¬‿¬) And if you'll see the photos of it you'll know why I chose it and why it didn't bother me that it had to take the journey from South Korea to me:

page 0
page 01a
page 02

It has different photos of London on each page (from typical tourist photos to random photos of traffic lights or tea cups). I'm in love and my new boyfriend is my diary (´∀`)♥

Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, der ist ja toll *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ( ̄ー ̄) Ich bin immer noch ganz begeistert ...

      Delete