2013/02/13

Getting dressed ...

I've got two new dresses and suddenly everything is right (。’▽’。)♡

My mom wanted to order some new pants for my sister cos she really needed some and while she was looking through the catalogue, she saw a dress and couldn't help but ordered it right away just to give it to me then. She said that I NEEDED it and everyone agreed so far. I love the telephone box print. I wore it on a little birthday party for the first time and all the guests agreed when the birthday child smiled and said: "You couldn't hide your love for a certain country today, could you?"

dress01
My second new dress is green. A lovely shade of green. Well, I started liking green a year ago and I've now reached the point where I'd call it one of my favourite colours. That dress has been on sale on the Urban Outfitters online store a few days and I really liked its style, but I couldn't decide on the colour and then when I suddenly noticed that they only had a few of the green version of those dresses left, I closed my eyes and just clicked on "order". I'm so glad that I did that. I felt so great while I wore it and I never got so many compliments. My favourite compliment was the question for the shop I bought it at and that one telling me that the shade of green would match my eye's colour so well. Moreover my mom found some bracelets in a matching shade of green and bought them for me. How great is that? Oh, and I only paid 12 € for the dress.
page
It's quite difficult to take a decent photo of it hanging, so here's another crappy photo of me wearing it:

6


Which of those dresses do you like best? Do you like them at all?

 

Take care.


3 comments:

  1. Danke für die lieben Glückwünsche *__*
    Ich hatte einen tollen Geburtstag~ meine beste Freundin und ich haben uns einen total faulen Tag gemacht und am Abend lecker indisches Essen gefuttert <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das hört sich super an (^▽^)♡

      Delete
  2. 7oshii-san!
    I suddenly remembered you and thought I should check if you were still online somewhere, but most likely you're not huh
    I miss talking to you, those were some good times on poupee girl and lj community, I still can't believe pupe isn't around anymore!
    I hope you're doing fine and if you read this, do let me know!

    Btw I love both dresses, specially the first one since it is so you, but the second one is very pretty as well!

    Take care!
    Pakky.

    ReplyDelete